- Country France
- Region Champagne, Côte des Blancs et Côte de Sézanne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 9.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Pol Roger
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 51953
- UPC code 03260923012000
- Aromas empyreumatic notes, Granny Smith apple, honey, lemon
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.