Adopted here for ages, this Aveleda Vinho Verde is incredibly efficient. Its liveliness coupled with delicate notes of citrus, chalk and Granny Smith apple make it a perfect choice as an aperitif.
This festive 100th bottle is available online and in select stores only, in limited quantity. We cannot guarantee availability for the Limited Edition at precise locations. Please contact your chosen store to check if they have it in stock.
- Country Portugal
- Region Vinho Verde
- Designation of origin Vinho verde
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Degree of alcohol 10 %
- Sugar content 14 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Quinta da Aveleda SA
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 5322
- UPC code 05601096210264
- Aromas chalk, citrus, Granny Smith apple
Ready to drink
Sweetness semi sweet
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.