A classic Champagne that everyone loves. Notes of toasted almonds, brioche and vanilla. An ample mouth and plenty of freshness.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Montagne de Reims
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 563338
- UPC code 03049614222245
- Aromas brioche, Golden apple, grilled almond, pastry, vanilla
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Pulled pork canapés, whisky flavoured barbecue saucePreparation 19 hCooking time 4 h 30 min
Crab-stuffed potato skinsPreparation 20 minCooking time 1 h 25 min
California-style salmon tartarePreparation 35 minCooking time None
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.