A classic Champagne that everyone loves. Notes of toasted almonds, brioche and vanilla. An ample mouth and plenty of freshness.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Montagne de Reims
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 10 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 563338
- UPC code 03049610004104
- Aromas brioche, Golden apple, grilled almond, pastry, vanilla
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.