- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Médoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Cru bourgeois
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 50 %, Merlot 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer C.G.R.
- Promoting agent Robert Peides Inc.
- SAQ code 608596
- UPC code 03296353098017
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef bourguignonPreparation 30 minCooking time 3 h
Five-spice pulled porkPreparation 25 minCooking time 5 h
Ravioli with braised beef, port, walnuts and blue cheesePreparation 45 minCooking time 3 h
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.