A true icon in the South West, Alain Brumont watches over 430 hectares of vine spread over many different production zones. Not only is he responsible for polishing the reputation of the Madiran appellation, he is also the one who made it popular worldwide. Nicknamed the Petrus of the South West by many critics, Château Montrus deserves its reputation. Profound and refined, this cuvee offers accents of black fruits, anise, torrefaction and graphite.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Pyrénées/Gascogne
- Designation of origin Madiran
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Tannat 80 %, Cabernet sauvignon 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alain Brumont
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 705483
- UPC code 03372220000014
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.