- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Rosso di Montalcino
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Borgo Scopeto E Caparzo SRL
- Promoting agent Montalvin Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 713354
- UPC code 08004012000036
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas cherry, confectionery, dried grass, spice
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Gnocchi with mushroom and red wine sauce, garnished with ParmesanPreparation 25 minCooking time 40 min
Herbed veal tenderloin with instant tomato salsaPreparation 15 minCooking time 5 min
Roasted guinea fowl with herbs and root vegetablesPreparation 15 minCooking time 1 h 25 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.