Tenuta Guado al Taso Scalabrone 2015
This wine takes its name from an early 19th-century bandit nicknamed Scalabrone who would attack ships in Bolgheri's old port. Guado al Tasso is owned by the illustrious Antinori family.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Bolgheri
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 40 %, Merlot 30 %, Shiraz 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Marchesi Antinori SRL
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 714550
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.