A reference in Alto-Adige, Alois Lageder is the fifth generation at the head of the estate. Here he signs a cuvee crafted according to biodynamic principles and aged on lees, which adds complexity. The wine offers plenty of volume in the mouth, while preserving the elegance the Lageder whites are known for. Chalky, floral and slightly lacteous, this cuvee offers irreproachable balance.
- Country Italy
- Region Trentino Alto Adige, Vigneti delle Dolomiti
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Biodynamic, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alois Lageder SPA
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd (chèque)
- SAQ code 742114
- UPC code 08000395030776
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas Golden apple, honey, lemon confit, milky notes
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.