A fine example of what can be done in the Douro region, where the famous Port is produced. The same varietals are used, but turn out a dry wine.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Touriga nacional 40 %, Touriga Franca 30 %, Tinta barroca 15 %, Tinta roriz 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Manoel D. Poças Junior Vinhos SA
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 743252
- UPC code 05601085900299
- Aromas cherry stone, cocoa, cooked fruit, spice
Drink now or keep 8 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled beef tenderloin with chilean pebre saucePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 16 to 18 minutes
Currant, maple and rum pork tenderloinPreparation 5 minutes | maceration: 1 hourCooking time 20 minutes
Roast beef with old cheddar, porto and caramelized onionsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 45 minutes