A fine example of what can be done in the Douro region, where the famous Port is produced. The same varietals are used, but turn out a dry wine.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Touriga nacional 40 %, Touriga Franca 30 %, Tinta barroca 15 %, Tinta roriz 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Manoel D. Poças Junior Vinhos SA
- Promoting agent A.O.C. & Cie Châteaux & Domaines Inc.
- SAQ code 743252
- UPC code 05601085900299
- Aromas cherry stone, cocoa, cooked fruit, spice
Drink now or keep 8 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.