- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Basses-Laurentides
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Seyval 28 %, Vandal-Cliche 24 %, Frontenac blanc 18 %, Vidal 17 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignoble de la Rivière du Chêne
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 744169
- UPC code 00827924036058
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas citrus, hawthorn, white fruit
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.