Château Bouscassé Madiran
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Pyrénées/Gascogne
- Designation of origin Madiran
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Tannat 50 %, Cabernet sauvignon 26 %, Cabernet franc 24 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alain Brumont
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 856575
- UPC code 03372220000007
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled beef tenderloin with blue cheese butterPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Ostrich filet mignon with sauce chasseurPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 minutes
Bison medallions with mixed berriesPreparation 5 minutesCooking time 10 to 15 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.