Fresh, balanced and with fine but compact tannins, this Rioja is chiefly made up of Tempranillo. It seduces thanks to its aromatic profile evoking roasting, coconut and cherry. It comes from a cellar in Mendavia famous for its complex and intense wines.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Baja
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Reserva
- Grape variety Tempranillo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Baron de Ley
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 868729
- UPC code 08420347292494
- Aromas blackcurrant, cherry stone, orange peel, vanilla, woody notes
Drink now or keep 10 years following the vintage
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.