Taylor Fladgate Vintage 2011
A work of art! Born from a joint venture between Joseph Taylor, John Fladgate and Morgan Yeatman, this estate is one of the most famous of Douro. Refusing to step into the world of dry wines, it has always been exclusively dedicated to port production. The result is even more convincing, as featured by this vintage graced with cassis, chocolate and café au lait flavours.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Porto
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Classification Vintage
- Grape varieties Tinta barroca 25 %, Tinta roriz 25 %, Touriga francesa 25 %, Touriga nacional 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 20.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 375 ml
- Producer Taylor Fladgate & Yeatman Vinhos SA
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 899336
- UPC code 05013626114674
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.