A model of sustainable development, Cono Sur grows its vines at altitude, resulting in a fresh and elegant wine.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Maipo
- Designation of origin Valle del Maipo
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 85 %, Carmenere 5 %, Malbec 3 %, Syrah 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 3.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Cono Sur SA
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 904516
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.