Domaines Schlumberger Les Princes Abbés Pinot Gris 2014
This is a Pinot gris that comes from a stunning estate perched on a mountainside in Alsace. Thanks to its acidity, structure, roundness and distinguished accents of honey, peach, smoke and quince, this wine is a perfect match for asian cuisine.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 7.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaines Schlumberger SCEA
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 913897
- UPC code 03185231409123
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.