Family-owned for over four centuries, the estate focusses on fruit purity and terroir expression while only one élevage is done in stainless vats for this wine.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Minervois
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 60 %, Grenache 25 %, Mourvèdre 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Françoise Le Calvez & Pascal Frissant
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 914275
- UPC code 03496650000052
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.