- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Napa Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 90 %, Petit verdot 4 %, Malbec 3 %, Merlot 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Raymond Vineyard and Cellar
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 920777
- UPC code 00087447218724
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas blackcurrant, coffee, oak, undergrowth, violet
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Sirloin steak with briePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Beef tenderloin with chimichurri saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.