Typical of the appellation, this Cahors can be savoured now or be cellared for a few years. It unveils subtle mineral notes and well-rounded tannins alongside flavours of plum, raspberry, cocoa, graphite and wood.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Cahors
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Malbec 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Georges Vigouroux
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 947184
- UPC code 03275843090021
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.