Made according to the «Ripasso» method, this Veneto classic gets its structure from a second fermentation with the Amarone marc.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Valpolicella Ripasso
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Classico superiore
- Grape varieties Corvina 75 %, Rondinella 20 %, Other grape variety (ies) 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 5.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Luigi Righetti
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 964569
- UPC code 08016963000041
- Aromas candied cherry, dark chocolate, oak, spice, vanilla
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Bison steak with apple ciderPreparation 5 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Red wine braised turkeyPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 2 hours 45 minutes
Barbecued Asian chicken breast with bean sprout saladPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.