Santa Margherita Valdadige
Enriched by the proximity to its German neighbor, Trentin-Haut-Adige is also the birthplace of the best Italian Pinot Noirs.
- Country Italy
- Region Trentino Alto Adige
- Designation of origin Valdadige / Etschtaler
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Pinot gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Santa Margherita SPA
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 964601
- UPC code 00632987111112
- Aromas floral notes, fruity notes, pear
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Fondue with Quebec cheeses and white winePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Haddock with grape tomato confit and feta "en papillote"Preparation 10 minutesCooking time 2 hours 20 minutes
Leeks with vinaigrettePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.