Mastroberardino Lacryma Christi del Vesuvio 2018
The appellation's name comes from the legend that God cried when he saw that Lucifer had stolen a part of heaven. These «tears of Christ» made it possible for vines to grow on the Vesuvio.
- Country Italy
- Region Campania
- Designation of origin Vesuvio
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Piedirosso 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mastroberardino SPA
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 972869
- UPC code 08017015214188
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.