- 90 ml (3 oz.) white rum
- 22 ml (3/4 oz) citrus liqueur (like blue curaçao)
- 295 ml (10 oz.) apple juice
- 24 drops Angostura bitters
- 30 ml (1 oz.) maple syrup
- 3 ice cubes
- 4 edible flowers or other garnish (optional)
Mix together all ingredients, except for the citrus liqueur, in a stainless steel bowl.
Put the bowl in the freezer for about three hours.
Every 45 minutes, stir with a fork to break up the forming ice layer.
Add the citrus liqueur to the mixture.
Stir using a mixing spoon.
Pour into chilled martini glasses.
Garnish each glass with an edible flower.