The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Grilled entrecôte with herbed butter
6 to 8 minutes
- 250 ml (1 cup) butter, softened
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 French shallots, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon, about 30 ml (2 tbsp)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) white wine
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 beef entrecôtes, about 250 g (1/2 lb) each
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients (except the entrecôtes).
- With a fork, beat the mixture until smooth. (Liquids must be well combined.)
- Cut a rectangle of plastic wrap, about 30 cm (12 in.) long.
- Place 4 cm (1 1/2 in.) of the butter mixture on the end facing you and roll to form a log.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the barbecue to 260°C (500°F) or to maximum heat.
- Season the entrecôtes with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side for rare.
- Unwrap the butter and slice it into 6 mm (1/4 in.) rounds.
- Place a round of butter onto each hot entrecôte.
- Serve immediately with French fries and a green salad.