- 250 ml (1 cup) vodka
- 250 ml (1 cup) white, amber or spiced rum
- 750 ml (3 cups) apple juice
- 750 ml (3 cups) ginger ale
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 500 ml (2 cups) ice cubes
- 1 apple (green or red), thinly sliced
- Serves 10
Combine the vodka, rum and apple juice in a punch bowl.
Add the cinnamon sticks.
Cover, refrigerate and let macerate for at least 3 hours.
Before serving, add the ice cubes and ginger ale to the punch bowl.
Serve in old-fashioned glasses.
Decorate the glasses with thin slices of apple.