- 225 g (1/2 lb) salmon, cooked
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Greek yogurt
- 1 small grey shallot, finely diced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) green onions, diced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) spicy sauce (sambal oelek or sriracha)
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Toasted bread croutons, crackers, or dried seaweed sheets.
- On a cutting board, pull cooked salmon apart using a fork.
- Place in mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crackers, toasted bread croutons, or dried seaweed sheets.