Team’s top picks Saint-Denis - Rachel
- Available Online Available In storeof Jean-François F.November 26, 2023(Automatically translated) Great ready-to-drink for lovers of real good iced tea; Non-sparkling, the alcohol is well dosed and not too sweet.
- of Jean-François F.November 10, 2023(Automatically translated) Organic gin, "from grain to bottle". Subtle taste of caramelized pepper, very well balanced. Enjoy on its own, on the rocks or in a cocktail. Superb!
- $31.00Available Online Available In storeof Jean-François F.November 10, 2023(Automatically translated) Super beautiful 100% organic Burgundy melon on schist. Very well balanced, a little honeyed and mineral with a little salted butter apple and a hint of citrus. A little stony and smoky side too, really excellent!
- Available Online Available In storeof Jean-François F.November 6, 2023(Automatically translated) Superb 100% Trebbiano wine that is easy to digest, with a waxy texture just perfect and with light notes of ripe peach flesh and almond. Dry, fruity, natural and organic, I love this product imported by Vins Dame Jeanne!
- $26.95Not available Online Available In storeof Jean-François F.October 18, 2023(Automatically translated) This natural and organic Grüner Veltliner (biodynamic) is sublime, with its refreshing acidity and its present minerality. The partial maceration of the skins (10%) gives it a very appreciable oxidative side. Really unconventional for this grape.
- Available Online Available In storeof Jean-François F.October 18, 2023(Automatically translated) Excellent blend of Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Muscat and Riesling in maceration with a nice acidity, a nice bitterness and full of substance; Very dry, this natural product (biodynamic) is made with citrus fruits, peaches and dried apricots.
- of Eric C.June 23, 2023(Automatically translated) With its ruby color and fruity character, Etna Rosso 2020 does not lack complexity. It compares to a very good Burgundy wine with a little more shoulder. Palate: star anise, red fruits, dried herbs. Once again, the elegance of the wines of volcanic terroir seduces me.
- Not available Online Available In storeof Luc B.May 17, 2023(Automatically translated) Here is a natural sangiovese that will please all Italian wine lovers and will go perfectly with a homemade pasta dish or in a restaurant. Aromatic, in finesse and with a slight tannic frame in the finish. Flawless.
- Not available Online Available In storeof Eric C.May 15, 2023(Automatically translated) Located in the foothills of the Dentelles de Montmirail, the estate offers us a wonderful cuvée from Grenache and Syrah. The 2020 vintage is the perfect expression of a great vacqueyras. Notes of black fruit and sweet spices make this cuvée a perfect match for the BBQ.
- of Vincent T.April 25, 2023(Automatically translated) Here is the perfect friend for an Espresso Martini. Whether you have the chance to take it easy at home or in a park by mixing it with red cranberry juice, you will be proud to present this product made from coffee roasted by Barista in Montreal. Lift the label before!
- Not available Online Available In storeof Samuel T.April 13, 2023(Automatically translated) Wow! But what a beautiful evolution in the mouth such as apple, pear, honey with a little vanilla. Sublime!
- Not available Online Available In storeof Eric C.April 13, 2023(Automatically translated) Made from muscat, this Greek white wine has incredible aromatic qualities. Rarely have I tasted a juice that both had such a complex aromatic palette and retained all its freshness. On the nose as in the mouth, it is a pure delight. Perfect match with Indian recipes.
- Not available Online Not available In storeof Alex R.December 19, 2022(Automatically translated) His name is as inspiring as his taste! Incredible discovery of a bottle that reveals among other things herbaceous notes. Muscat of Alexandria makes this wine pleasant to drink. Try it! :P