Team’s top picks Longueuil - Ch. de Chambly
- $81.25Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Xavier O.November 1, 2022(Automatically translated) Very good Scotch for those who love spirits with a lot of character. Ardbeg is known for its Scotches very peated and with smoky tastes. This product follows this wave while offering less power than its 10-year-old big brother who offers a product in the extreme of Scotches.
- $19.55Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Laure S.October 29, 2022(Automatically translated) Magnificent muscadet, the perfect match with oyster platters and fish fillets.
- of Danny S.October 27, 2022(Automatically translated) Yum! Floral aromas and lychee taste. To be enjoyed on ice. This liqueur will enhance your cocktails: a must to have in your minibar. My recipe: add an ounce in your favorite sparkling wine! Your guests will be charmed.
- $18.80Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Anaïs L.October 27, 2022(Automatically translated) Beautiful product! The taste of pear and orange blossom is very present. Nice controlled acidity. I highly recommend!!!!
- $20.05Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Danny S.July 15, 2022(Automatically translated) This Saint-Chinian is a perfect wine for aperitif for those who love a tasty wine with a beautiful finely vanilla finish. The texture of Grenache and the scent of Roussanne perfectly match a chicken in sauce or grilled.
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Midori S.July 15, 2022(Automatically translated) Good wine as an aperitif, accompanied by cheeses and small bites. The Verdejo grape variety is one of my favorites now! This wine inspired me to discover more wines from Spain!
- $16.75Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Midori S.July 15, 2022(Automatically translated) Perfect to enjoy accompanied by a General Tao chicken, or any sweet chicken dish. Good value for money:)