Team’s top picks Ateliers Angus
- $26.25Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Guillaume R.November 3, 2022(Automatically translated) Superb dry and refreshing German white. Vinified without sulfur, the wine offers a slight frizzante at the opening, which adds to its freshness. In the mouth, we are on notes of fruit with yellow flesh with a mineral frame well present. At 10.5% alcohol, this wine is the perfect aperitif!!!
- $18.30AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Samuel R.September 7, 2022(Automatically translated) One of the best Sauvignon Blanc for less than $20. Sharp acidity reminiscent of lemon, a real candy!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Samuel R.September 7, 2022(Automatically translated) Excellent wine off the beaten track, beautiful minerality, green apple pulling on the pear, excellent at the aperitif.
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Raul A.July 23, 2022(Automatically translated) Single malt peated, smoked and complex. However, it instead gives way to the natural sweetness of malt to produce a perfectly balanced whisky. Unfiltered cold with a force of 46% ABV.
- of Raul A.July 13, 2022(Automatically translated) A delicate balance is achieved by blending soft grain whiskies and slightly peated malts. With floral aromas, this expression offers an extremely silky palate and fruity flavors that rise and blossom.