Team’s top picks Mail Champlain
- Not availableOnline Not availableIn storeof Géraldine J.August 8, 2022(Automatically translated) I find this pear liqueur to be one of the most refined. Whether you consume it on ice or not, it is excellent!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Géraldine J.August 2, 2022(Automatically translated) For me, the Bartenura is definitely the best Moscato D'Asti that exists. In addition to being soft on the palate and comforting, it is a kosher wine. It will please sweet palates!
- $20.95Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Géraldine J.August 2, 2022(Automatically translated) I love tasting this wine as much with spicy dishes as as an aperitif. It's a real little delight!
- $16.00AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Sébastien T.July 22, 2022(Automatically translated) Monastrell (mourvèdre in Spain) to discover. In finesse and not too full-bodied, excellent with cold cuts or grilled meats. Did I mention that it is agrobiological?? To discover, is fully worth its price!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Sébastien T.July 22, 2022(Automatically translated) A good albarino for the summer is delicious. Refreshing, a beautiful acidity without exaggeration. A classic from the Rias Baixas region. To discover.
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Philippe B.July 22, 2022(Automatically translated) Great grüner! A rather pronounced green apple aroma, a rather marked acidity, a good refreshing summer wine to take with pan-fried scallops or simply as an aperitif!