Team’s top picks Sainte-Thérèse - Saint-Charles
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Dominic T.September 7, 2022(Automatically translated) This red wine will take you diving in the Ebro Valley, Spain. Perfect to accompany your grills in this summer season. Papa Luna is a spicy wine with fruity and spicy notes. | Health Salud!
- Available shortlyof Jonathan L.August 24, 2022(Automatically translated) Warm and tasty wine while remaining on the red fruit of sangiovese. We feel the balsamic, tomated and somewhat brined notes (olives) of this wine which gains in complexity once decanted. Very effective with grilled meat where any good "spag" (let go of the glass of milk!)
- $28.50Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Jonathan L.August 8, 2022(Automatically translated) Wow! We smell the Chardonnay grape variety and the Champagne method with its aromas of toast and brioche, but the wine retains its "Alsatian" side with its aromas of apple, pear and minerality reminiscent of petrol. Excellent value for money! It tastes like champagne. In short, go. Buy. Right now.
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Jonathan L.August 8, 2022(Automatically translated) Beautiful elegant wine with its subtle aromas of pepper, black fruit and its somewhat animal finish. Its freshness carries floral aromas. A beautiful half-bodied juice that impresses. Made from the Mencia grape variety. Fan of Syrah, it's a try!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Jonathan L.July 31, 2022(Automatically translated) A wine that is drunk like water. Light, beautiful inviting acidity. Raspberry notes on the nose that develop with notes of strawberry, flowers and "natural wine". It is drunk like a rosé, as an aperitif. I loved it.