Team’s top picks Contrecoeur
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Eric (23291) C.January 23, 2023(Automatically translated) A beautiful rioja all in flexibility with a wooded well integrated and discreet. It has a nose of red fruits reminiscent of strawberry. A frankly gourmet wine that will charm you as much by its personality as by its very affordable billing. Serve with pork tenderloin with port sauce.
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof David D.December 20, 2022(Automatically translated) A rich blend quite surprising for the price. Aromas of dates, dried berries and cigar. On the palate, the tannins are melted and go perfectly with the generosity of the fruit. Here is a set of the most gourmet to share around a good holiday meal!
- Not availableOnline Not availableIn storeof David D.December 7, 2022(Automatically translated) This natural sparkling wine brings together several Portuguese star grape varieties. The attack is frank and effervescent. The bouquet gives off a scent of honey and ripe yellow apple flesh. The lees offer, meanwhile, delicate notes of bread. A liter of happiness to share around a ceviche.
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof David D.November 22, 2022(Automatically translated) A delicacy that opens with flavors of Black Forest cake (candied cherry, mocha). A wide mouth, a woody well integrated and structuring.
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Eric (Contrecoeur.) C.October 30, 2022(Automatically translated) A frankly festive and unpretentious Cabernet Franc. It will be the ideal companion of your "potluck" evenings with friends where dishes of all kinds will be served without pretensions... like this Litron!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof David D.September 7, 2022(Automatically translated) This wine is part of the column of balanced and harmonious wines. The palate is round and greedy. The persistent finish opens with nuances of blackcurrant, spices and pastry. A passage in Slovenian barrel gives it a spicy heat perfectly dosed. A well-kept secret! Yum!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof David D.August 19, 2022(Automatically translated) The enveloping scent of Blue Royal Gin combined with delicate flavors of beautifully dosed blackberries. Neither too sweet nor too dry, this ready-to-drink stands out for its very singular taste signature. In a large glass filled with ice cubes, it's yes!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Michel M.August 8, 2022(Automatically translated) White wine 100% Verdejo of a straw yellow color with its green reflections offers us aromas of green apple, peach, lychee and lemon zest. Slightly bitter with a fresh finish, this wine will accompany fish, seafood and will be a must for an aperitif.
- $16.90AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Noémie B.July 31, 2022(Automatically translated) An excellent Greek wine that goes well with everything from chicken to salad, fish and seafood. It will also satisfy your taste buds at the aperitif. With its citrus taste in the mouth and its very low sugar level, you will like it, guaranteed!
- $69.25Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Eric (Contrecoeur.) C.July 23, 2022(Automatically translated) One of the best bottles of wine I've had the chance to taste in my career. A rich, tasty and elegant wine... Grandiose!!
- Not availableOnline Not availableIn storeof David D.July 18, 2022(Automatically translated) Here is a beautiful blend of the DOca Priorat. On the nose, a clever mixture of stewed berries. An ample, warm, harmonious mouth. Melted tannins bringing material and structure. It will be remarkable with lamb, stews and grills.