Team’s top picks Dépôt Rive-Sud
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Audrée W.November 6, 2022(Automatically translated) Magnificent Brunello leaving on the nose and in the mouth scents and flavors of red and black fruits. To let breathe and enjoy with family around a good meal!
- $583.75Not availableOnline Not availableIn storeof Francis C.November 3, 2022(Automatically translated) For any special event enjoy this prestigious champagne 2003! We have a classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir excellent for all occasions! With its freshness and fine bubble, Dom Pérignon remains an unbeatable champagne that creates unforgettable memories!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Sylvie M.November 2, 2022(Automatically translated) A dry Burgundy Chardonnay with apple aromas. To take as an aperitif or to accompany a good raclette.
- $26.60AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Mathieu R.November 2, 2022(Automatically translated) This wonderful Cabernet Sauvignon charmed me. Long scents of blackcurrant and lighter toasted hazelnuts give it an unparalleled bouquet. Pair it with a grilled red meat or strong cheddar cheese. Experience the warmth of Alexander's Valley, which is included in Sonoma's.
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Maxime D.November 2, 2022(Automatically translated) This uniquely designed Gin has a scent of lime and ginger, which will go very well in cocktails as well as on ice to relax. Enjoy the tasting!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Valérie M.October 24, 2022(Automatically translated) This Italian white wine is frankly refreshing. In addition to Chardonnay, the Insolia grape variety makes this product pleasant to drink as an aperitif. It is delicious!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Angélique S.October 17, 2022(Automatically translated) My heart having remained in Burgundy, I have a weakness for this little red as much at the aperitif as with a light meal.
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Mathieu R.October 17, 2022(Automatically translated) A magnificent generous and powerful ripasso. It will please your taste buds with its velvety tannic density and chocolate notes. Pair it with your favorite Thai food, poultry piri piri sauce and strong cheeses.