Team’s top picks Mégacentre Rimouski
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof William D.November 28, 2022(Automatically translated) What a treat! It is a succulent wine with notes of red berries with a slight woody and spicy taste. The blend of graciano, mazuelo and tempranillo brings a very appreciable suppleness to the wine. To be enjoyed alone or in pairing with red meat.
- $15.95AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof William D.November 28, 2022(Automatically translated) Undeniable favorite of the team! This fruity and generous little Spanish wine will delight you with its notes of red berries. An easy wine to drink as an aperitif or at dinner with a good homemade pizza.
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof William D.November 28, 2022(Automatically translated) A wine that strangely goes unnoticed by consumers. It's a shame, because this Montepulciano d'Abruzzo with notes of blackberry is really worth a visit. The magazine Wine Enthusiast even gives it a score of 91 out of 100, which is no small thing to say about its quality! This wine will go well with your good Italian food.
- $28.35Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof William D.November 9, 2022(Automatically translated) A wine that flows well on the tongue and juicy at will. The fruit is at the rendezvous! It will appeal to lovers of Pinot Noir or Gamay à la française.
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Alexandre M.November 3, 2022(Automatically translated) Sweet, silky, fruity fragrance. We find all this in this Canadian treasure! To try as soon as possible it's like a hot bread with butter, it goes quickly!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Kaven R.July 15, 2022(Automatically translated) Excellent value for money, small red fruits, beautiful freshness, perfect acidity, easy to drink.