Team’s top picks Beauceville
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Eric L.January 9, 2023(Automatically translated) Explosion of candied fruit in the mouth! Raspberry/Blackberry/Blackcurrant! On ice or why not a Royal kir at Chambord! You will be the kings of the evening! Legend has it that this liqueur was created for Louis XIV following his visit to the Château de Chambord in 1685!
- $81.25Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Eric L.December 20, 2022(Automatically translated) The raw power of Ardbeg will transport you into an intense aroma of bonfire and charcoal ashen powder! What a powerful delight, for informed customers! Did you know that this type of whisky survived during prohibition? It seems that at the time, highly iodized scotches like those of Islay could be prescribed to people who were deficient in iodine!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Eric L.December 19, 2022(Automatically translated) What a treat in the mouth that will charm you with its structured delicacy with notes of rancio and oxidation. A well-structured Pinot Noir. Did you know that Brut Nature means there was no added sugar? We use dry white wine instead! Health!
- $19.95Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Eric L.November 22, 2022(Automatically translated) Do not underestimate this regular product passionate about the cellar area! 14 months of oak barrels will have given an explosion of toasted and spicy notes!!! He will be a great king throughout a long meal of braised meats or of your choice! PS: Keep it for 5 years and you'll be even happier!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Eric L.November 11, 2022(Automatically translated) Made from old vines that offer a low yield for maximum personality, this fresh verdejo will charm you for its price and the pleasure it will add to your gastronomy!
- $23.50Not availableOnline Not availableIn storeof Pierre D.July 13, 2022(Automatically translated) Wonderful Burgundy from vines 50 to 70 years old. Both mineral and round. Excellent value for money.