Team’s top picks Charlesbourg - Boul. du Lac
- Available Online Available In storeof Nicolas O.December 5, 2023(Automatically translated) If you're in the mood for a big Argentinian Malbec with aromas of cocoa, plum and black cherry, then grab the Decero! The whole thing is very well balanced. It will be the perfect companion to your Saturday night meaty meals!
- Not available Online Available In storeof Nicolas O.November 12, 2023(Automatically translated) Instant love at first sight with this magnificent Piedmont wine. A blend of Barbera, Dolcetto and Nebbiolo that makes the whole thing perfectly balanced. An all-purpose wine, as they say.
- $19.70Available Online Available In storeof Nicolas O.November 12, 2023(Automatically translated) Very good organic red wine from a lesser-known region of the Languedoc, Faugères. A beautiful fruity and spicy structure on the nose and palate in a medium-bodied whole. Try it with good BBQ ribs.
- Not available Online Available In storeof Nicolas O.October 29, 2023(Automatically translated) What a great discovery this beautiful dry Jurançon is! Fancy a beautiful wine as an aperitif or to accompany smoked salmon bites? This little gem will charm you with its notes of white flowers and pineapple on the nose. The expression "all-purpose" wine takes on its full meaning!
- Not available Online Not available In storeof Nicolas O.May 2, 2023(Automatically translated) What a beautiful discovery this jewel of the Stellenbosh Valley in South Africa. Her Bordeaux accents are influenced by the former owner of the famous Château Pichon Longueville. A wine rich in aromas of cocoa, black cherry and violet. Pure pleasure!
- Available Online Available In storeof Nicolas O.March 13, 2023(Automatically translated) That I had fun rediscovering this classic cuvée from the popular Barbera grape variety. On the nose, beautiful black cherry and a hint of cocoa. So juicy in the mouth that it makes you salivate. Not too acidic like some wines from Northern Italy, very charming and digestible in style.