Team’s top picks Galeries Charlesbourg
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Christian B.December 9, 2022(Automatically translated) Very beautiful pinot noir from Austria. Present, fresh and all in finesse. On the nose there are aromas of cherry, berries and spices. Serious as wine, to discover!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Dominique D.December 8, 2022(Automatically translated) An excellent wine to offer with a good piece of tender and juicy meat, This wine is full of flavors but with finesse and roundness. A perfect gift to give to your guests.
- $17.50AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Claudia R.December 8, 2022(Automatically translated) This Cava has excellent value for money. Dry in the mouth, it reveals a beautiful freshness. Complexity and elegance for less than $18.
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Christine S.December 8, 2022(Automatically translated) This South African wine is a blend of 5 grape varieties including Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, Viognier, Colombard and Roussanne. This wine brings aromas of white fruit with a silky and sumptuous texture. To be enjoyed as an aperitif or with a meal with friends.
- $21.60Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Martin (Galeries Charlesbourg) G.October 28, 2022(Automatically translated) My favorite of the last 20 years! I think this wine describes the expression "a balanced wine" very well. Very tasty, nothing aggressive, beautiful fruit, beautiful richeness! I drip it every year and I have never been disappointed.
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Martin (Galeries Charlesbourg) G.July 15, 2022(Automatically translated) My little classic for many years! I always keep two in my furniture just in case! Well balanced, not complicated with just about anything or even alone!