Team’s top picks Dépôt Trois-Rivières
- $13.90Not available Online Available In storeof Dany T.July 8, 2023(Automatically translated) Very beautiful white of the Douro region as the Porca de Murça! Nice balance between the different regional grape varieties that compose it, in addition to the moscato that reminds us of the apricot. It will be perfect with your sweet / savory grills of the summer! For those looking for a low-sugar wine, spoil yourself!
- $19.25Not available Online Available In storeof Steven M.July 4, 2023(Automatically translated) What a beautiful sunny rosé! Perfect balance between its tender side and its acidity that brings freshness. Crunchy, it tastes the small wild strawberries of the QC, the melon and even the sweet spices on the finish. Perfect for summer on all your salads. It's an organic wine too!
- $24.95Available Online Available In storeof Steven M.June 15, 2023(Automatically translated) In summer, we love rosé wines and also sparkling wines. But why settle for either one or the other when you can drink the excellent cuvée Perle d'Aurore by Louis Bouillot, a crémant de Bourgogne rosé! Supple and fresh, this wine is also from sustainable agriculture. To discover!
- Available Online Available In storeof Patrick S.June 11, 2023(Automatically translated) Wow!! A beautiful Californian Pinot Noir blended with 10% Petit Verdot. Beautiful ripe fruit with a slight touch of spices. To be enjoyed alone or with a grilled salmon. Those who like Pinot Noirs with material will be delighted! To discover!
- Not available Online Available In storeof Louis G.May 26, 2023(Automatically translated) Wow! What a great discovery this Bandol is. To be enjoyed with red meat such as game at a temperature of 17 degrees C. An hour in a carafe is an asset. It is a full-bodied wine with notes of blackcurrant, pepper and spices. Very good aging potential up to 40 years.
- Available Online Available In storeof Dany T.January 16, 2023(Automatically translated) What a pleasure to drink again this classic of the South-West of the France. To be enjoyed ideally on a red meat or a rather strong dish. This is the kind of wine that can be forgotten in the cellar and that will keep for a long time. It will be best cooled in the fridge about 30 minutes before serving.