Team’s top picks Matane
- $26.05Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Emmanuel C.July 7, 2023(Automatically translated) Renowned for its finesse, aged 45 months on fine lees, offering an intensity and fruits that have softened in the structure. Minality, freshness of citrus, sweetness of white flower, let yourself be transported by the charm of this muscadet sèvre et Maine!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Serge T.May 23, 2023(Automatically translated) A pale yellow color with greenish reflections. A shy nose combining notes of pear, pineapple and citrus. A sweet, nervous and delicate mouth with a clear young scent that promises a nice complexity. Pairs well with fish, sushi, poultry and cheeses.
- $20.05AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Eric T.October 28, 2022(Automatically translated) Let yourself be charmed by this emblematic grape variety of Austria, grüner veltliner. Delicate and provided with a beautiful minerality, this wine will be excellent at the aperitif and will accompany perfectly your seafood dishes!
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Josée C.October 27, 2022(Automatically translated) I tasted this wine with a Chinese fondue (beef). Excellent, not too full-bodied or woody. Wine with lots of character! Josée :)
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Daniel V.October 27, 2022(Automatically translated) Cabernet Franc + Cabernet Sauvignon + Merlot 2.7 g / L (Sugar) pretty Bordeaux red wine, medium-bodied very versatile ,,,very good with roast beef or fondue, I love this kind of wine very versatile .... for more info come see me Dan