Team’s top picks La Guadeloupe
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Aurélie J.January 17, 2023(Automatically translated) ''Kadarka is in my opinion, such a charmeur'' - Zolti Heimann, winemaker- I admit to having a bias for this family vineyard and I also find their Kadarka very charming. Halfway between Gamay and Pinot, it is a thirst and festive wine as I like them. Cheers in Hungarian: Egésegedre!
- Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Aurélie J.November 29, 2022(Automatically translated) Another signature wine from winemaker Raul Pérez! It's as if we put the whole raspberry bush in the bottle. Fruits, branches, leaves. An elegant, comforting and textured wine to drink with a veggie cassoulet and your best friend!
- of Thomas M.November 22, 2022(Automatically translated) Bumbu is one of the excellent rums I have tasted in my life. Its banana aromas perfectly feed this sweet nectar. I strongly advise you. If you are not a person who loves rum, taste it you will be surprised:)
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Steve D.November 22, 2022(Automatically translated) Gaspésie cream. This wildly delicate cream takes you to a magical place between undergrowth and cozy bed. Its aromas of coffee, caramel and maple gradually reveal the Gaspé forest universe. Subtle notes of moss and mushrooms finish this creamy sweetness.
- $128.75Not availableOnline AvailableIn storeof Steve D.November 11, 2022(Automatically translated) Even with our noses more than a foot from the glass, grapes and sugar grab us. Scent of sauternes, roasted oak and brioche. Overdose of honey, fruits, flowers, malt. A real fireworks display. Finish: Barley leads us to an apple pie chased away by a glass of ice cider,
- AvailableOnline AvailableIn storeof Aurélie J.July 20, 2022(Automatically translated) The Alta Alella is a beautiful Grenache of thirst, an almost airy wine, with an explosion of fruit and all in freshness. The "drinkability" index is very high!