4 to 6 verrines
- 250 ml (1 cup) tomato flesh, cut into 1 cm (3/8 in.) dice
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cucumber, seeded and cut into 1 cm (3/8 in.) dice
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 cm (3/8 in.) dice
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 10 ml (2 tsp) fresh oregano, chopped + a few sprigs
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) feta cheese, diced
- Black olives, pitted
- In a bowl, mix together the first 8 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- With a teaspoon, place the salad in the verrines. Add the diced feta and the olives.
- Garnish with sprigs of oregano.
- Serve as an appetizer or at a cocktail party.