4 to 6 verrines
- 1 avocado
- The juice of 1 lime
- The flesh of 1/2 tomato, cut into 5 mm (1/4 in.) dice
- 10 ml (2 tsp) onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Tabasco sauce
- 10 ml (2 tsp) fresh coriander, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sour cream
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) salsa
- A few leaves of coriander
- In a bowl, with a fork, mash the avocado coarsely.
- Add the lime juice and stir.
- Add the tomato, onion, hot pepper to taste, Tabasco sauce, salt and chopped coriander
- Stir and set aside.
- With a teaspoon, place the avocado mix at the bottom of each verrine.
- Continue with the sour cream and finish with the salsa.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with corn chips.