Smoked salmon and cucumber canapés
4 (12 bites)
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
125 g (4 oz.) cream cheese
20 g (3/4 oz.) fennel bulb, minced
Zest of 1 lemon, minced
5 ml (1 tsp.) lemon juice
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 English cucumber
100 g (3 1/2 oz) smoked salmon
- In a bowl, place the cream cheese and soften it with a fork.
- Add the ingredients (except for the cucumber and smoked salmon).
- Mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Cut the cucumber into 1.5 cm (3/4 in.) slices.
- With a piping bag, garnish each cucumber slice with the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the slices of smoked salmon, cut in half, on each canapé.
- Add a bit of cream cheese mixture on the smoked salmon.
- Decorate according to your own inspiration (suggested presentation).
- Serve chilled as an appetizer.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.