Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
125 g (4 oz.) fresh salmon
125 g (4 oz.) white fish fillet
250 g (1/2 lb.) fresh scallops
Juice from 1/2 lemon
Juice from 1 lime
Salt and ground black pepper
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 red pepper, diced
1 garlic clove, chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh coriander, chopped
2 ml (1/2 tsp.) or more of jalapeno peppers (seeded), finely chopped
60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
A few lettuce leaves
Sprigs of coriander
Cooked shrimp, peeled (optional)
- Dice the fish and scallops. Place in a bowl and add citrus juice.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In another bowl, mix together all the other ingredients, except the shrimp (if using), the lettuce and coriander.
- Set aside.
- Add this mixture to the fish mixture; stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
- Place the lettuce leaves in martini glasses, cups or small plates.
- Top with the ceviche mixture, a sprig of coriander and one whole shrimp (if using).
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.