Coriander and pink grapefruit shrimps à la plancha
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
1 dried shallot, minced
Juice of 1/2 pink grapefruit
60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh coriander, chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp.) sunflower oil
5 ml (1 tsp.) pink pepper, crushed
450 g (1 lb.) medium shrimps, shelled
180 ml (3/4 cup) sour cream
60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
45 ml (3 tbsp.) fresh coriander, chopped
Ground black pepper to taste
- In a dish, mix the first 6 ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, stirring a few times.
- In another bowl, mix the dip ingredients.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Heat a plancha* on the barbecue for 15 minutes on high.
- Turn down the heat and wait 1 minute before spreading the drained shrimp on the plancha.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the dip.
*A plancha is a metal plate or griddle that is heated up to cook food on. It can be heated in the oven or on the barbecue.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.