Dill and white wine tilapia fillet en papillote
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
750 g (25 oz.) fresh tilapia filets
15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
1 lemon (zest and juice)
22 ml (1 1/2 tbsp.) fresh dill finely chopped
20 ml (4 tsp.) old-fashioned mustard
60 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
15 ml (1 tbsp.) capers
Salt and ground black pepper
180 ml (3/4 cup) mayonnaise
15 ml (1 tbsp.) capers chopped
- Preheat barbecue to high heat.
- Place the fish on squares of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix half of the juice and lemon zest, dill, 10 ml (2 tsp.) of mustard, wine and capers.
- Pour the mixture over the fish and season before closing the parcels.
- Place the parcels on the hot barbecue and reduce heat to medium.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on how thick the fish is.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, mix the remaining lemon juice and zest, the remaining mustard, the mayonnaise and the chopped capers.
- Add a generous amount of pepper.
- Serve the fish with the cold sauce.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.