White fish and leeks in foil
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
4 monkfish filets, each approximately 150 g (1/3 lb.)
15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 leek whites, julienned
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
125 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
60 ml (1/4 cup) cooking cream, 15% MF or 35% MF
30 ml (2 tbsp.) old-fashioned mustard
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and sauté garlic and leeks for 5 minutes. Season.
- Deglaze with wine and reduce to almost dry.
- Add cream and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Prepare 4 large squares of aluminum foil and cover each with parchment paper.
- Place first a quarter of the leek sauce and then one fish filet on each piece of parchment paper. Brush with mustard.
- Close the foil parcels and barbecue for approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve fish with sauce and colourful vegetables.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.