Grilled chicken breast with olive and herb marinade
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
125 ml (1/2 cup) black olives, chopped
125 ml (1/2 cup) green olives, chopped
15 ml (1 tbsp.) capers, chopped
Juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh parsley, chopped
2 shallots, finely chopped
15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh thyme, chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh basil, finely chopped
Salt and freshly ground pepper
10 ml (2 tsp.) coriander seeds, well crushed
4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- In a vacuum-tight container, mix all the ingredients, except for the chicken.
- Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and coat well.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- Preheat the barbecue to maximum heat.
- Drain the chicken and save the marinade.
- Transfer the marinade to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Let boil for at least 3 minutes.
- Place the chicken on the hot barbecue and reduce heat to medium.
- Grill for 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve the chicken breasts with the olive and herb marinade and your favourite seasonal vegetables.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.