Quiche with sun-dried tomatoes and cheese
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
1 pie crust, 20 cm (8 in.)
15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
375 ml (1 1/2 cups) semi-firm cheese, grated
6 to 8 sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
2 slices of prosciutto, finely chopped
7 eggs, beaten
45 ml (3 tbsp.) milk
7 ml (1 1/2 tsp.) herbes de Provence
Salt and crushed black pepper
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Brush the bottom of the pie crust with mustard and prick with a fork so the crust does not bubble.
- Bake the pie crust for 6 minutes.
- Remove the pie crust from the oven.
- Place the cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, onion and prosciutto in the pie crust.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk and herbes de Provence. Season generously.
- Pour the egg mixture over the ingredients in the pie crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with salad and marinated mushrooms.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.