Beef with thyme mini-appetizers
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
22 ml (1 1/2 tbsp.) fresh thyme, chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp.) honey
45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
30 ml (2 tbsp.) cider vinegar
1 garlic clove, chopped
16 beef cubes, about 3.5 cm (1.25 in.) each
1 medium red onion, cut into cubes
16 grape tomatoes
- Mix thyme, oil, vinegar and garlic in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and coat them well with marinade.
- Cover and let stand in fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Make 16 mini-appetizers with one cube of beef, one cube of onion and one tomato each.
- Make sure the beef cube is on the bottom.
- Place on baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes.
If grape tomatoes are not available, cherry tomatoes cut into halves may be used.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.