Bagel with smoked salmon, apple and two cheeses
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
80 ml (1/3 cup) cream cheese (spreadable)
80 ml (1/3 cup) herbed unripened goat cheese
15 ml (1 tbsp.) capers, chopped
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
4 bagels, cut in half
1 apple, cut into thin slices
300 g (10.5 oz.) smoked salmon
2 green onions, finely cut
- Mix the 2 cheeses and capers in a bowl. Add pepper.
- Lightly toast the bagels.
- Spread the cheese mix on all bagel halves.
- Place 2 or 3 slices of apple and some smoked salmon on 4 of the bagel halves.
- Sprinkle with green onions and top with a bagel half.
- Serve with a vinaigrette salad.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.